Why Buy Me?
- Compact size and lightweight
- One handed fold
- Modern stylish design
- Pushchair seat unit is suitable for a child weighing up to 22kg.
- Unique shape solid wheels – easy to push on any surface
- Chassis with foam filled tyres
- Pushchair seat unit
- Luxury designer changing bag
- Changing mat
- Raincover for the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito Net for the carrycot and seat unit
- Car seat adapters
- Venicci group 0+ car seat in magnetic grey
- Carrycot suitable from birth – 6 months approx – or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first.
- Seat unit suitable from birth – 22kg.
- Panoramic ventilation.
- Reversible seat – Your toddler can ride forwards and backwards.
- 3 position adjustable reclinging pushchair seat unit.
- 3 position adjustable leg rest.
- Adjustable handle height: 91cm – 105cm
- Luxurious finish.
- One hand fold.
- Pushchair can be folded with seat unit attached (in both forward and rear facing positions).
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Large solid (puncture-free) wheels.
- Suitable for multi-terrain.
- Spacious shopping basket (max load 4kg).
- Front and rear suspension – multi terrain.
- Exceptional luxury finish.
- Carry strap – makes it easy to carry when folded.
- Cosy footmuff included.
- UV50+ and water repellent fabrics.
Manufacturers Warranty & Service
Extended 2 Year Warranty (1 year + 1 year after registering on the Venicci website)
- Chassis open: H 105cm (when extended) x W 58cm.
- Folded: H 63cm x W 58cm x D 41cm.
- Carrycot internal dimensions: L 80cm x W 30cm.
- Chassis without wheels: 5.5kg.
- Chassis inc. wheels: 8kg.
- Carrycot: 4kg.
- Pushchair seat unit: 4kg.
- Shopping basket load: 3kg (max).
- Front wheel size: 19.5cm.
- Rear wheel size: 29cm.
Group 0+ Car Seat
- From birth to 13kg
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Comfortable seat adapts as your child grows
- Foldable handle
- Comfortable padded liner
- Foam wedge head support
- Padded adjustable harness
- Travel system compatible
- Can be fitted on its own, with the cars seat belts, or with the optional extra Venicci ISOFIX Base.
- Only compatible with the Venicci Isofix base
- Weighs only 3.9kgs
- CLICK-MODE Easy release from the chassis
- Safety Standard Approved – E20 44r-04 2064Venicci TINUM 2.0 – Step out in style with all-new features on Venicci’s lightest travel system
The new generation Tinum 2.0. For those who go their own way.
The popular Venicci Tinum has had an upgrade – meet the Tinum 2.0.
Combining optimal safety with cutting-edge style, the Tinum 2.0 collection makes its debut. Every detail of this refined travel system has been tailor-made for the modern family, with a lightweight frame, easy-to-fold mechanism and contemporary accessories designed to make travelling a breeze. From your baby’s first introduction to the world, Tinum 2.0 grows with them – to their first steps and far beyond. With exceptional quality of finish and all-new panoramic ventilation, it’s elegant, effortless and here for every part of your journey.
Tinum 2.0 is based on the original lightweight Tinum – with a few key enhancements. The all-new panoramic ventilation system lets your baby view the world while remaining fully
reclined. It is configured to allow air to circulate more freely, helping to keep your little one cool, calm and protected on sunnier days. Meanwhile the universal mosquito net and rain
cover offer shelter from the elements, while the stylish footmuff ensures maximum warmth and comfort for chilly days. As the season’s pass, the extendable footrest means this is a
pram that comfortably grows with your baby. If chic and sleek is top of the agenda, the Tinum 2.0 collection comes in a palette of classic colours, with five different shades across the gloss and matte frames.