The Cosatto Come and Go extended rear-facing car seat in Fika Forest lasts from birth to around 4 years old (18kg). It’s packed full of safety tech for maximum in-car peace of mind and the easy-access rotation feature makes life on-the-go a breeze.
5 Reasons to Buy the Come and Go Rotate
Extended Rear Facing (ERF) – This clever extended rear-facing car seat lasts from birth to around 4 years old (18kg). It’s packed full of safety tech for maximum in-car peace of mind and the easy-access rotation feature makes life on-the-go a breeze.
Easy Access Rotation – The seat can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or doing up the harness. Come and Go Rotate then locks into position either forward or rear-facing when you’re on the move.
Safe and Secure – The deep side-impact protection and reinforced shell construction cocoons your mini passenger. Plus, ISOFIX connectors with correct-fit indicators bring extra security with a satisfying click. The support leg and anti-rebound bar transfer force into the vehicle floor.
Comfort and Safety – The Perfect Combo – Come and Go Rotate combines 1st class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable newborn wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Pop-off washable covers keep Come and Go Rotate sparkling.
4 Year Guarantee – Come and Go Rotate comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
- Group 0+/1 Car Seat.
- Suitable from birth up to 4 yrs approx.
- Rearward facing: 0 – 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
- Forward facing: 9 – 18kgs (4 yrs approx.)
- Extended rearward facing (ERF) so your child can face rearward for longer – up to 4 years approx.
- Secure ISOFIX fitting using the integrated ISOFIX base.
- Seat rotates to allow easy access to your child from the car door. Fixes securely into forward or rearward position when driving.
- ISOFIX base has anti-rebound bar plus support leg to transfer force into the vehicle floor.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels and force absorbing construction.
- Simple no-rethread headrest and shoulder strap height adjust.
- 5 recline positions forward-facing.
- 2 recline positions rear-facing.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system (Group 1 only).
- Quick-release 5-point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
- Padded removable seat liner plus new-born seat wedge and head hugger for comfort.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad for a snug ride.
- Pop-off easy clean fabric covers.
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee.
- Designed and tested up to 18kg.
- Complies with R44.04
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.