The Bugaboo Donkey3 provides every combination needed for a growing family’s early years: Twin, Duo and Mono.
Twins? No trouble. Newborn and toddler? Look no further. One child? Ready, set, go.
Converting between all modes in just a few simple clicks, the Donkey3 seamlessly integrates into family life and makes transporting your little ones a doddle.
The Bugaboo Donkey3 is the only pushchair your family needs. Because it’s so easy to convert, you can quickly switch to Mono from Duo or Twin if you’re ever out and about with just one child — and then back again. No hassle, no time wasting, no compromise.
And whether you opt for Twin, Duo or Mono, there’s the option to add a Bugaboo wheeled board for if there’s a toddler in tow. Wherever you’re going, whoever you’re with, the Donkey3 has got you covered.
What’s new with the Bugaboo Donkey3?
The Bugaboo brand is renowned for a design and build that makes navigating life with little ones a breeze for parents. With options for a single pushchair, side by side seating for siblings and twin options from birth, Bugaboo are the pioneers of perfect travel system solutions.
Updated from the Donkey2, Bugaboo have made following changes, so with the Donkey3 you can enjoy:
- A lighter build, making maneuvering a breeze, even one-handed.
- A new sun canopy design with combined peek-a-boo and breezy panel, providing extra ventilation and contact with your child.
- Puncture-proof wheel design that’s 500g lighter – making pushing your Bugaboo Donkey3 a walk in the park.
- A new rotating carry handle for easier operation.
- New handlebar grips and wheel caps for a contemporary look and easy replacement.
- Updated carrycot with 2 extra storage pockets — perfect for your keys or phone.
The Bugaboo Donkey3 stylish colour scheme
With earthy new shades added to complement the classic colour range you love, Bugaboo have simplified the process of accessorising your Donkey3 to ensure it’s effortless. Simply select your chassis then your desired colour from a choice of 23, for a pushchair that’s perfectly styled to you.
Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo
As your family changes, so can your pushchair. The Donkey Duo sees you prepared for every eventuality, coming with all the kit you need to safely transport your precious cargo, from baby to beyond.
With the Donkey Duo, Bugaboo have designed a pushchair for born friends, as your little ones are always positioned side-by-side. There’s no compromise on comfort, convenience or closeness. You’re always in arm’s reach of your baby and toddler, making communicating and comforting as easy as pie.
- Big enough for family life, small enough to fit easily through most standard doorways.
- Includes frame, 1 x carrycot, 2 x pushchair seat, 2 x hood, 2 x rain cover and 1 x shopping bag.
- Versatile seat options so your little ones can face you, face the world or face each other.
- Reclinable seats.
- Roomy 10kg underseat storage basket for all your essentials.
- Compatible with Group 0 car seats Cybex, MaxiCosi and the Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna.
- Suitable for different terrains thanks to large, foam-fitted tyres.
- Only 74 cm wide.
- Suitable up to a weight of 22kg per child.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Bugaboo Donkey3 FAQ
What age does the Bugaboo Donkey3 go up to?
A: Each seat can carry a maximum weight of 22kg, which is up to aged 4 approx.
Can the Bugaboo Donkey be used as a single pushchair as well as a twin and double?
A: Yes it can. The Bugaboo Donkey3 is a wholly versatile pushchair, with options for Mono (single), Duo (double) and Twin. It’s also compatible with multiple Group 0 car seats (sold separately), to make it a complete all-in-one travel system for one or two children.
Is the Bugaboo Donkey compatible with a buggy board?
A: Yes, the Donkey3 offers a complete solution for transporting your whole family, and includes the option to add on its own Bugaboo board for toddlers (sold separately).
Does the Bugaboo Donkey3 include accessories?
Yes, the Bugaboo Donkey3 includes everything you need to hit the ground running, including rain cover and side shopping bag. Car seat adapters are sold separately, and an extension kit can be purchased if you choose to convert the Mono into a Duo.
Is the Bugaboo Donkey suitable from birth?
Yes, the carrycot which comes with the Mono, Duo and Twin makes the Donkey3 suitable from birth.
Does the Donkey3 come with a warranty?
When you choose the Bugaboo Donkey3, you also get a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, providing protection and extra peace of mind with your purchase.